SCORPION ADX-1 MATT ANTHRACITE ADVENTURE HELMET
The Scorpion ADX-1 is a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet. The ADX-1 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, it is also possible to remove the peak of the helmet to create an aerodynamic touring helmet. The chin bar can be conveniently flipped up for when you are going ask for directions or stop to get gas. Additionaly, the no-fog Pinlock MaxVision face shield can be removed and you can use the ADX-1 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off road use (goggles are not included).
- Shell:Advanced LG Polycarbonate shell (lightweight, strong), 2 different shell sizes.
- Visor:Everclear anti-fog faceshield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor.
- Padding:Kwikwick II anti-microbial helmet liner.
- Chinstrap:Chinstrap buckle.
- Additional Information
Brand Scorpion Helmet Series ADX-1 Helmet type Modular / Flip-up Helmet fit Intermediate Helmet material Polycarbonate Chin strap buckle Micrometric Pinlock Pinlock included Main Color Grey Sub Colors No Paint finish Matt Lifestyle Adventure, Touring Rider replica No Sun Visor Yes Homologation ECE 22.05
- Size Chart
Size XS S M L XL XXL CM 54-55 55-56 57-58 58-59 60-61 62-63 Inch 21.3-21.7 21.7-22 22.4-22.8 22.8-23.2 23.6-24 24.4-24.8
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Fit Style Value for money Comfort Protection & durability Air flow
- Fantastic helmet for all occasions, both on and off road adventures. Fantastic airflow, handles my Scala 9X, the flip down visor has zero distortion and the mechanism is the best I've had. The only issue I had when I first got it, was one of the side bolts came off while on the road, which created a noisy floppy situation till I got home. I reached out to Scorpion and they sent me redesigned bolts with built in lock/pressure washers and its been mint every since. It's not as quiet as a non modular, but its close enough, and wear ear plugs anyway. Its extremely light and has next to no wind buffeting even when looking upward, due to vented visor.